[CM] The Razor's Edge [CM] The Razor's Edge

Sounds epic! I'm lovin' the main part that kicks in around 1:00. My only complaint for this song is that there needs to be more variation to your chord progression. It got a little bit boring after that long intro.

Pretty cool stuff man. Let me know when you finish it! Also, could you have a listen to my newest drum & bass song? I'd appreciate it. :)

!_-_Interotaku_-_!

Triangle Is A Color (a#) Triangle Is A Color (a#)

Nice song man. Once the climax hit, there was a lot of energy. The only thing I would change about this song is that the intro was too long for a hardstyle track. Also, there needs to be a more prominent bassline. You need to hear that thumping bass to get the crowd go wild. That reminds me, the kick needs to have its mid-range frequencies raised. It has too much bass which muffles your song.

Keep at it, you have lots of potential. Could you please review my newest drum & bass track? I would appreciate it. :)

Through Dangers Untold Through Dangers Untold

Pretty cool. Did you create the melodies yourself? I thoroughly enjoyed them. I guess my only complaint is about the volume levels of your instruments. They just kind of blend together and make everything sound muffled. Just be careful next time to create space between each instrument. The drums and the bass is also very important. Overall, you did a really good job on melody variation as well as chord progressions and such. It kept me interested throughout the full 4 minutes of the entire track.

Keep up the awesome work. :) Have a listen to my new drum & bass song and let me know what you think.

Gman250 responds:

Sweet, thank you... yeah I made it all up from scratch. I have a bad habit of overdoing the layering, I'm experimenting with taking some instruments in and out like you said so it's not so jumbled together. :D